2009年9月7日星期一

Back in moody

Going to start blogging again in English, since I am becoming speechless every time I open my blog.
Felt like I am really a child, that refuses to grow up, that refuses the reality where socialization is necessary, that have no plan towards future.
Felt like I have no contribution to the whole world, while I am sponsored to study, and I am bearing the dreams of my family and friends.
If I just want to be a naive and pampered person, I can just choose to marry the one that loves me.
But I don't want such life. I don't want to bet my life on somebody else.
I need somebody who just give me freedom and love as much as I want. I'm bad, right?

Talking about my campus life, excitement is just a while.
Though I have planned for the subjects that I am going to take the following semesters, I can hardly sit down and read, as required for academic success.
Laziness? Maybe. I don't even go to hang out alone like what I used to do when I am in INTI. Or maybe the weather here restrict me from doing so.

I wish I can read more.
I wish I can be more aggressive, more energetic and more motivated than now. Academically, socially, individually...Maybe I need some exercises or outdoor activities.

So, what am I going to do now?

Wait, I have just added two courses which is Intro Combinators and Contemporary Life Sciences. And I don't know any of the progress of these classes! Supposedly I should go to buy textbooks or borrow textbooks for both these subjects, due to the financial restriction, I can only borrow the textbook for math 475.

Also, I have a homework which is due on 14 sept and I need to do some reading on Cs302 desperately.

I should find one day to hang out alone when I feel right to do it. Ya I wanna buy some clothes at Goodwill...

I have no preference for friends, so friends come when we have the similar interest, thus I can just join any activities that I like to make new friends, eg Hoofers, Chess Club, Math Club, Board Games Club and so on...(Why there is no Sudoku club?)

Hmm, I guess that's all what I need to accomplish for recent days. Also I gotta find a way out for my sound setting for ubuntu...some prob with the mic, sigh...

没有评论: