2009年9月11日星期五

Stressed

Well, I'm stressed yet I think all will be ended this weekend.
You can say that I am greedy, since I have just dropped one course and added two courses (one is a life science!), so definitely I have to double or triple my effort to catch up the past classes and prepare for upcoming classes.
And also I am very "pik chek" since my microphone is not working in this ubuntu operated laptop. Never mind, my hubby should try to reduce the time we chat everyday, since the telephone fee has cost me more than $150, which is equivalent to RM 500, in only two weeks!
But I really dunno what to do currently to rescue the situation, since tomorrow I have a homework due and I gotta do my observation in lab tomorrow.
Ya..one thing that depressed me very much is, I can't catch up what my Bio professor is telling! I really hope that I can read more and fasterand earlier!
I really dunno how little is my smile today...Last night I did cry when he ask me not to over stress myself, and keep on saying sorry while he din do anything wrong.
Maybe just coz I din study for four months, and the feeling of stressed easily take me away.
All I hope is to complete whatever I need to do now and have a good rest in weekends...
I din even join any activity leh, surprised? Haha...

1 条评论:

PaperGoat 说...

Add oil add oil! You're not the only one who is feeling so and so. Haha, you must rmb that you have a support coming all the way from Minneapolis oh!