2009年1月18日星期日

Sick Still

It has been six days since I was sick. Damn it...(Just to learn the usage of new word)
I have a lovely holiday for 3 days 3 nights, with my hubby Ah Dee. No doubt that he is really a good husband, but sometimes I get angry over his "ngam cham". I dunno whether this is a true love or I just enjoy being loved, yet I really like him. I don't wanna miss any good man in my life.
I am having a inconsistent lifestyle, and I still haven't find out the correct path to put everything into normal. I am tired now...Maybe it's too fast for me to adapt a new environment from the comfortable and reliable one.
Am I a short-sighted person? I am doing anything for the good of my future right? Am I making rubbish? I am so....so confident, that I can pass all the things maybe not perfectly, but averagely good.
I need a break...

没有评论: