2009年1月20日星期二

Bad Tuesday

Yeah, I'm start to dislike Tuesday. Normally I like any day, because every day is a good day if you have worked on it.
The reason? I checked my timetable and saw 4 hours of English classes in the row. Yeah, it's the reason. There is no science subject today. And my confidence is going down to negative value although you did not mean it.
Events are not successful for me. Now the courses too. What for going to US? I just wanna focus on what I am good at. Mathematics. At least, there is something that I can be proud of. Yeah, I'm a beginner for something. And perhaps I did not pay much effort on it. I don't know what is called putting effort. Sitting in front of my desk the whole day? Maybe it's still not enough. So what is it? Time flies...easily.
What on the earth is the kind of person am I? So active and so passive...

1 条评论:

What is my name? 说...

You ah...
Forget to drink coffee gua?
Don't remember to add sugar...