2009年11月16日星期一

Back pain - disappointment - crisis

Still, according to my usual logic, having anything or not having anything, is not a matter of good or bad.
Having none or having all, are just different beginning points of life.
But life is not about destination. Life is a process and we all agree with it.
A rich boy becoming a rich man is nothing to be proud about. Not for a rich boy who is willing to become poor.

Oh, I wanna talk about my back pain.
At the moment when I fell from skating, I did predict such a day would come.
I know the risk of skating yet I still do it. It is partly due to curiosity and partly due to the ignorance towards the series of pain that I might gain after falling.

I know this is a very disorganized blog post.

Maybe it is a good thing to have a bad accident in US.
I have to learn how to survive with all the unfortunate accidents, somehow.
I have to learn how to live without money, how to live with pain, how to live alone.

Academy, job, health are all minor cases compared to my determination.

But I am not determined though.

I want to live as a normal person now.
I want to get my health back to the place.

Angry towards others who don't take care of their health.

You know how good my immune system is?
You know how brilliant I am?

But my body..it's such a waste.

It's such a waste, for my precious time in US.

I gonna go back. It's just one month after the accident happens and I cant wait to go back.

没有评论: