2009年2月14日星期六

Stayed awake

The night was too young and I had too much to tell.
Yet I am reluctant to use the Windows pinyin.
Thus I played games for the whole night.
And slept while my roomate woke up.
There were something I need to tell badly, because of "high"ness perhaps due to two cups of coffee and one cup of teh tarik at night.
I know nothing does cure.
I know I am not superwoman.
Kinda refused the things I do not want to do but forced to do due to obligation.
Do not want you to be sad, but I am the one who hurt you the most.
Sometimes I tend to trap myself in the old times. I saw him leaning against the door, and I felt like I have seen him in the same way same style same clothes before.
I could recall all the past memories, if you stil have the same feeling towards me too.
I know it's just a joke, since if one go back to the past with the memories perhaps one year later, one will appreciate something more and lose something even more.
Like the feeling of the first kiss.
It's impossible to turn back, but we can always do something to make the future better.

没有评论: