2008年9月2日星期二

Unique

My emotion was waving that I nearly cry out.
People those you care will hurt you the most every time. So although it's maybe just a lame joke, I was hurt.
Ya I am aiming high but it is not beyond my ability, I know it very clearly. I just need to be more balanced, be focus and balanced.
So please dear don't listen to much more since you already know what are you trying to achieve. I know it's hard to accept that there is a little hole in the subject that you are always doing well. But it is not the end. It is not the all.
The United States always need unique people. You are actually unique, so never give up before you explore all of them.
As a girl you are a unique one. You like chess, mathematics, sudoku, adventurous activities, event management...But if compared to boys? You are nothing. You try hard to prove that a girl can beat a boy...but you were failed. Are you manage to do that again?
There are still chances...Dear you must be strong, all the time.

没有评论: