2008年8月27日星期三

The start to crap

Ok. This is my first ever English blog, I guess.

Today is the first day I reach INTI, just before my fourth semester starts.

Tomorrow will be the release of the result for my last semester, yet I have already known half of the results, plus the first day of my first ever trip to an island--the legendary beautiful Tioman Island.

After coming back from the journey I will face an option: dating or not dating?

Feel like I am playing with other's feeling just because of my loneliness during the vacation. There is only one year left staying in Malaysia before departing for the Land of Freedom--the United States. I won't try to maintain a long distance relationship. Allthough he is not too bad. Yet he is merely a good companion.

If I want to I would like to yell to the sky:"If you just want my body come go get it and bring away nothing."

I knew not all of the guys are the same. They are different just like I am different from other girls. Although I think there should be at least a girl who is similar to me from the bottom of the soul plus those miserable life experiences, there won't be a second me.

But how unique am I? Why I'm still in the exploring process? Why can't I just list out the reasons that I am valuable as easy as throw some money on the floor?

...To be continued

没有评论: